Duplium offers a complete range of services, including media replication, printing, packaging, design, advanced e-commerce fulfillment solutions and merchandise. Located in Thornhill, Ontario, we have an immediate vacancy for a Packager – Machine Operator.
Your flexibility, innovative style and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team driven environment make you a perfect fit for this role. If these attributes along with your energy, passion and commitment to results orientation describe you – we want to hear from you!
This position is responsible for preparing and placing necessary materials into various machines and ensuring the proper packaging of media (CD/DVD/Blu Ray).
- Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of machines daily by checking for broken jewel cases or trays and for melted plastic. Turning on the air valves and cleaning airlines. Preparing dockets daily for priority jobs. Ensuring that the count on CDs corresponds with records from the screening and molding departments. Spot checking CDs for obvious damages and ensuring that booklets and tray cards have been issued and are ready to be run. Performing quality control duties on packaging.
- You have excellent attention to detail, intense visual concentration, able to communicate effectively both written and verbally, mechanical aptitude and good organizational skills.
- You possess a minimum of 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment, machine operator experience preferred.
Candidates must be flexible to work overtime and on weekends. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those granted an interview will be contacted.
We support a barrier-free workplace supported by the company’s accessibility plan. Should you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Duplium, a leading provider of CD replication solutions located in Thornhill, Ontario is seeking an energetic Account Manager to join our Sales team.
As we aggressively pursue our future through technological investments and creative approaches to our customers’ needs, we require dynamic and talented individuals to make our strategies come alive.
Duplium has an immediate need for a talented Account Manager in our Thornhill office. Flexibility, innovative and the ability to work in a fast paced, team-driven environment are a perfect fit for this role.
If these attributes along with a strong commitment to results describe you – we want to hear from you! You will be accountable for achieving sales goals and that will contribute to your success at Duplium.
If you meet these requirements and have proven history of sales success, please forward your resume to us now!
Duplium, a Supply Chain Solutions provider, has an immediate need for an experienced Fulfillment Sales Account Representative.
This is the ideal position for an energetic, aggressive, sales professional with a proven track record of selling fulfillment, kitting, assembly, print, turnkey solutions and/or other 3PL services.
- Excellent cold calling and prospecting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to design and recommend solutions for our customer
- Develop short and long term sales strategies
- Gain an In-depth knowledge of our company’s products, pricing and delivery schedules
- An understanding of the direct-to-store model with niche market components
- Ability to manage current and potential customers to achieve sales and profit goals consistently
- Ability to organize and conduct professional presentations to all levels of a company.
We thank you very much for your interest; however, due to the large number of responses, only those individuals with which we wish to interview will be contacted.