Duplium began over 25 years ago manufacturing optical media and retail packaging serving the software, music and film industries with the utmost dedication and professionalism. It is precisely this experience that has allowed our staff to excel in customer service, quality, time sensitivity and branding.
We know that relying on someone else to distribute your hard-earned final product can sometimes be stressful. That’s why we have developed a platform to combine your creativity with our technology in order to find the best solutions possible.
Staying flexible and innovating wherever possible is so important to us. We’ve been able to adapt easily and seamlessly to a variety of rapid and disruptive changes to execute your product needs in a crowded marketplace.
To make things easy for you, we offer a complete range of services, including custom print-on-demand, packaging, assembly, design, advanced e-commerce fulfillment solutions and merchandising. Better still, with a knowledgeable and dedicated account team, coupled with industry-leading technology and decades of experience, we’re a one-stop-shop to help bring your product to market faster and within budget.
By staying one step ahead of technological developments, market trends, and customer demands we continue to grow and develop leading-edge printing technology, new packaging options, e-commerce solutions and environmentally friendly alternatives.
Our Environmental Commitment
Being ‘green’ isn’t just something you say – you’ve got to actually practice what you preach. That’s why we’re continuously striving to develop ways to produce high-quality products and solutions while reducing our environmental impact and improving our planet.
Here’s how we’re doing it:
- We perform regular assessments and seek out environmentally friendly materials for our processes and products.
- We endorse and encourage environmental awareness among our employees, customers, and suppliers.
- We minimize waste production and recycle where and whenever we can. Duplium is recognized each year by Hanna Paper Fibres for the number of mature fir trees it saves through its waste paper management program.
- We implement technologies and strategies to make better use of our energy resources.
- We donate all imperfect products to various local causes.
Our facility is proud to be home to the largest rooftop solar electric array in the GTA. A 500kW solar panel array powers the manufacturing and printing operations first and foremost and any remaining power is fed back into the local grid.