Duplium has been in business over 25 years, originally as a manufacturer supporting the software, music, film and entertainment industries with the utmost dedication and professionalism. It is precisely this experience that has allowed our staff to excel in customer service, quality, time sensitivity and branding.
We know that relying on someone else to make and distribute your hard-earned product designs can sometimes be stressful. That’s why we have developed platforms to combine your creativity with our technology, in ways designed to achieve the best solutions possible.
Staying flexible and innovating wherever possible is so important to us. We’ve been able to adapt easily and seamlessly to a variety of rapid and disruptive changes to execute your product needs in a crowded marketplace.
To make things easy for you, we offer a complete range of services, including custom print-on-demand, personalization, packaging, assembly, design, and advanced e-commerce fulfillment solutions. Better still, with a knowledgeable and dedicated account team, coupled with industry-leading technology and decades of experience, we’re a one-stop-shop to help bring your products to market faster and within budget.
By staying one step ahead of technological developments, we continue to grow and develop leading-edge printing technology, new packaging options, e-commerce solutions and environmentally friendly alternatives.
Our Environmental Commitment
Being ‘green’ isn’t just something you say – you’ve got to actually practice what you preach. That’s why we’re continuously striving to develop ways to produce high-quality products and solutions while reducing our environmental impact and improving our planet.
Here’s how we’re doing it:
- We perform regular assessments and seek out environmentally friendly materials for our processes and products.
- We endorse and encourage environmental awareness among our employees, customers, and suppliers.
- We minimize waste production and recycle where and whenever possible. Duplium has been recognized each year by Hanna Paper Fibres for the number of mature fir trees it saves through its waste paper management program.
- We implement technologies and strategies to make better use of our energy resources.
- We donate all imperfect products to various local causes.